Studio Gear's Hydrating CC Cream



Studio Gear's Hydrating CC Cream


Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigious cosmetics brand featuring a full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This is a line created true to the concept that every woman deserves professional, high quality cosmetics at a reasonable price.Studio Gear has been on set at hundreds of professional photo shoots, in the beauty departments of Bloomingdales, Macy's, Dillard's, HSN and ULTA, and also in the everyday woman's makeup bag. You might have checked my previous post on Studio Gear Cosmetics here 

Last year in November I came across gear cosmetics Hydrating CC Cream. I must say I liked it a lot. I have been asked many time recently by my audience what I use on my face. The CC Cream gives a natural glow to my skin. I do not use foundation when I use cc cream. It acts as a base, foundation and it has SPF 20 so it serves the purpose of saving my skin from UV damage as well. This is a unique formula using microencapsulated pigments which offer up to 72 hours of hydration. It is available in three shade: Linen, Natural and Wheat. I got in natural as it best matches my skin tone. Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish. It prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients, Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention, Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application. Hydrating CC Cream. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.




Buy Here: http://studiogearcosmetics.com/shop/best-sellers/hydrating-cc-cream/

Discount Details: All my blog readers get a 10% discount at www.studiogearcosmetics.com

Discount Code: bloggercc

I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. This post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.Powered by BrandBacker


Labels: , , , , ,