Orange is the new Black


Continuing with my haul from Sheinside from Kim Kardashian Look For Less, today I am styling their asymmetric gray dress with orange shoes instead of black as we all know orange is the new black, so I chose these super comfortable kitten heels in orange. To bring more orange to my look, I added orange lipstick. Orange lips are staple in fashion looks now a days. I kept the midi rings on from my last post with Lovely wholesale (Check it out here if you missed it) . Find all the details below if you want to shop my look and stay in touch!!!
Orange is the new Black

 Orange is the new Black

Shop My Look

Dress: SheinsideShoes: Similar at LovelywholesaleLipstick: HereRings: HereBracelets: Here and There

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black

Orange is the new Black
Photos by Sandhu


PS.  Don't forget to enter my  GIVEAWAY: Win an Eye-shadow Palette and a Glue base from BA STAR MAKEUP

Labels: , , , , ,