Lace Touch


Lace Touch

I got in touch with a website that is run by handmade and independent designers called 9th & Elm. I got to pick three items from their website and it took me so long to finalize my order as they have a lot of variety available. Their clothing has great quality and fits true but make sure your read the measurements well before ordering. I picked this lovely Lace skirt, a Tank top and a Maxi dress. Please enjoy my first look from 9th & Elm.for now and do not forget to check their website. They are doing an amazing job. I will be up with my other two looks from them in my next posts.


Shop This Look

Lace Touch

Top: Similar Here, Here and Here
Skirt: 9th & Elm
Necklace: Similar, Here 
Shoes: Here 


Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch

Lace Touch
Photos by Sandhu

Labels: , , ,