Indian/ Ethnic LookBook


Indian/ Ethnic LookBook

It has been many years since  I got my suits (Salwar Kameez) got custom stitched. During my University years, I always used to buy material and get it stitched from the boutiques or tailors, I liked by selecting designs from their magazines with full Patiala salwars. But now whenever I visit Punjab, I end up buying  pre stitched/ready-made suits because of shortage of time. These ready-made suits do not come with full patiala salwars the way I like. So I contacted the owner of EkSat Boutique  from Chandigarh. I sent them the pictures of the suits I was looking for. They purchased the similar material and custom made them for me. She really did an amazing job. The charges per suit were very nominal. She did not charge me in dollars but in rupees. It was way cheaper than online shopping. I have bought other Indian outfits online directly from the websites in past but this way was much more inexpensive. I love how all of the suits came along.  Check out the final looks below. 

All Suits Are Custom Stiched From : https://goo.gl/40b9VK


































Video Link


Labels: , , ,