Cute Skater Dress from Fashionmia

Hola Everyone! I could not move my eyes from this stunning black skater dress I found on http://www.fashionmia.com/. It is a womens clothing online website that sells cheap clothes for women. How beautiful the details are! I thought of sharing it with you girlies. I sometimes feel super lazy to pull myself  to go out because it just takes forever to decide what to wear. It has to be comfortable, good looking, not sheer so I do not have to add any layers. I feel skater dresses are my best friend when I am stuck in this kind of situation. As much as I love slipping into heels, or flat and pose for camera,  there is comfortability that always stays on the top of my priority. So its always a big thumbs up to skater dresses or skater skirts from me.  Coming back to my pick of the day, I love the back of this dress, it is so perfect for vacations or a dinner.  Moreover its available in 4 sizes. Make sure you check the size chart before you place your order. Yes, it is in stock. Check below for more details!



Product Name: Patchwork Polka Dot Exquisite V Neck Skater Dress
Sku: E9C476447776
Weight: 353(g)
Collar: V Neck
Element: Patchwork
Neckline: V Neck
Pattern Type: Patchwork / Polka Dot
Occasion: Date / Formal / Office / Street
Dress Silhouette: Flared
Style: Classic
Size chart as a reference:












What else you can find there?
 Cute Skater Dresses http://www.fashionmia.com/skater-dresses-66/
They sell dresses, tops and bottoms. I did not find any accessories on their website. 

Labels: , , , , ,