Travel Outfit 2016 #1: Sweat Suit

Hello Everyone
How are you?

Holiday season is not that far. I am already excited for Halloween and Christmas. I will  start travelling soon so I decided why not to do a series of my travel/Airport outfits. I know Florida is always hot but it is completely opposite  when you enter into the flights. The flights are always too cold for me. I am not a cold person at all. So I decided to order a warm and cozy yet comfortable, stylish and chic sweatshirt and a sweat pant two piece outfit from Lovelywholesale. By the way I love their Two-pieces outfits. I love the heart details on the top and who can ignore the cut outs on elbow and knees. These details look way too cool especially on a warm clothing item





Fashion Long Sleeves Black Cotton Blends Sweats  

Alongwith this outfit I also ordered three pairs of shoes from them. I adore these shiny black sandals with glitters on them. The golden and black combo is just too good. I am so obsessed with chunky heels trends these days but I did not own any. So, I ordered two of the chunky heels although  my shoe closet is huge and so packed and I had to create more space to adjust these new three babies in there. But I am glad I did because these shoes are just perfect.



 Casual Low Heel Golden PU Slippers  

 Stylish Open Toe Cross Lace-up Hollow-out Chunky Super High Heel Beige PU Pumps



Trendy Open Toe Buckle Design Chunky High Heel Black PU Pumps 
Explore them, read my post and enjoy your day!


Labels: , ,