Indian Ethnic Festive Lookbook 2016

Most of you must be knowing that i recently visited India. I will be uploading the vlog video on my youtube channel soon. It was so much fun. I captured almost all the best moments I could. The food, shopping, family moments and what not. As I mentioned before in my previous post here  that I purchased Indian dresses, so here they are. The festivals are going on. Karwa chauth is gone, Diwali is coming up as well so I thought to put together my favorite looks for this festive season of the year 2016. Scroll to the end to watch video. Its fun.



I love this palazzo salwar suit. i got this from Reliancetrends. The colors are so beautiful and i love the gold details on the top.


This suit is a gift. Patiala suit is common to have a short shirt or kameez but these days long kameez are  trendy. 


And yes the other hot trend in Indian Clothing online or not is a pant suit. I bought this suit from uttam vastra actually. I got it shipped to my mom's house in India. It was semi stitched. You have to actually get the semi stitched salwar suit get stitched completely even though if it says semi stitched. There was a bad part in the pant material like the material was kind of ripped so my boutique lady had to cut it out in a way so it can be hidden on the top side somewhere. A little disappointment was there but it was pretty cheap though. 


Labels: