eShakti Two Piece Outfit Review

Hola Everyone!!!
Whats up fashion and beauty lovers?

 First for all I apologies for not having that good pictures in this post. Thats all because I have been busy a lot lately with everything around me. Yet I got some time to review this Two Piece outfit/dress sent to me by eshakti. I have reviewed their products before on my blog. This is the only online women's fashion apparel company offering sizes 0-36W & custom clothing. This website offers standard sizes outfits as well as custom sizing. Yes, that,s true. You just add your body measurements and they custom make the outfits for you. 
Find them on Facebook Pinterest and Twitter

It looks like this store is owned in States but the sowing is done from India. I can see and tell that because I know a lot about Indian clothing materials and for sure this two piece material is a typical Indian cotton which I like. This outfit is good for a night out. But you can also wear it as lehnga, lehnga saree by adding any dupatta from your closet. 

The bottom that is skirt part is so beautiful and have a huge circumference. Its a lot of fabric. The top has a cut out on the from which is adorable. Both the pieces look good and feel comfortable when you wear them. They fit amazing to the size. 

So enjoy this post and let me know how you liked it.
 Love Sandy



Labels: